- 1: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
- 2: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused?
- 3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
- 4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
- 5: Are you interested in anyone right now?
- 6: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
- 7: Do you want to be single?
- 8: Did you go out or stay in last night?
- 9: How late did you stay up last night?
- 10: Can you recall the last time you realized you liked someone a lot?
- 11: Last three things you had to drink?
- 12: Have you pretended to like someone?
- 13: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
- 14: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
- 15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
- 16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
- 17: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
- 18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
- 19: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
- 20: What would you name your future daughter?
- 21: Do you miss anyone?
- 22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
- 23: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
- 24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 25: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
- 26: Who did you last see in person?
- 27: Are you listening to music right now?
- 28: What is something you currently want right now?
- 29: What is the last thing you said out lot?
- 30: How is your heart lately?
- 31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
- 32: Are you wearing socks?
- 33: What do people call you?
- 34: Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
- 35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
- 36: Who did you last share a bed with?
- 37: Did you do something bad today?
- 38: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
- 39: Do you get stressed out easily?
- 40: Will you sing today?
- 41: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
- 42: Who do you go to when you need to talk to someone?
- 43: Have you ever been taken to the emergency room in an ambulance?
- 44: What are you listening to right now?
- 45: What is wrong with you right now?
- 46: What is on your wrists right now?
- 47: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wea
- 48: What do you like better: hot chocolate or hot apple cider?
- 49: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
- 50: Are you a good artist?
- 51: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
- 52: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
- 53: Ever been on a golf cart?
- 54: Do you have trust issues?
- 55: Ever stayed up all night on the phone, with who?
- 56: Do you own something from Hot Topic?
- 57: Do you use chap stick?
- 58: Have you ever slapped someone in the face?
- 59: Do you have a little sister?
- 60: Have you ever been to New York?
- 61: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
- 62: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
- 63: What were you doing at midnight last night?
- 64: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
- 65: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
- 66: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
- 67: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
- 68: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
- 69: Will next Friday be a good one?
adf.ly has no place in the Sims 3 community. (At the very least WARN people so we can choose not to click OR ELSE WE WILL CHOOSE NOT TO VISIT YOU)
Other gaming communities are boycotting it. There are adf.ly alternatives that have more ethical practices to prevent deceptive malware threats. There is no excuse. No more adf.ly.
The malware stuff is a good and sufficient reason to boycott, but what annoys me is that the beef that most people have with adfly is the FIVE SECOND waiting. I think a creator has a right to set a waiting time and profit off CC if they wish - though not at the downloader’s expense. But if the expense of it is unknowingly downloading malicious software, that’s no good.
What I’m saying is, it would be incredibly helpful if you could link to and offer alternatives to adfly for these creators, some of whom may need the adfly revenue to pay server costs. It’s all well and good until you remember that someone is paying to make other people content out of their own pocket.
Does that sound reasonable? I mean, I’m not trying to be aggressive or anything. Just trying to help :)
Part of the problem is that people are unaware that Ad.fly does this. It’s the popular thing to do right now. Someone sees that this somewhat popular CC maker uses it so they decide to use it because it’s The Thing To Do. It really has become way to popular in the Sims Community.
Google Ad.fly and you will find complaints about maleware, spyware, viruses and web browser hijackers related to it. You will find things where they have outright lied to people who pay for their services. It is an unscrupulous business that the Sims Community is supporting blindly. What is unacceptable is I have found people using Ad.fly to make money who are using FREE blog sites and FREE places to host their content just to make a couple pennies.
I have worked in internet marketing and had to come up with ways to monetize websites. There are a number of legitimate alternatives that do not compromise peoples computers including Google ads, affiliate programs, and a paypal donation button. If you make quality content people will be more than happy to support your site using your affiliate links.
I was totally unaware that it did this up until recently too! The word definitely needs to get out about this stuff.
I think it’s a dreadful site but I still support the intention. Even using a free site, even if the creator only wants to make a bit of money, I am supportive of that. CC is not a service. That’s my viewpoint though and not everyone will share it, but I still think at the very least creators should be able to subsidise their server costs.
They sound like great alternatives. Maybe it would be a good idea to make a post with a list of them like you did here, and provide a link to it? I just think that the alternatives need to be listed so that people don’t feel stuck
Other than that, 100% support the boycott.
I agree it has no place in the simming community & I don’t know how it got accepted as the norm. There are a few CC creators who have an adfly option and I think if people are going to use it they should allow you the option. As I’ve said before 9/10 I just click out and don’t download what I had planned to because it’s annoying. Simple as that, it’s annoying. We all hate the ADs at TSR, this is no different.
my imvu edits are better then my sims edits tho
Above is the “Know Anon” code that allows you to expose any hateful anons you wish at your own whim. If you know anyone who’s struggling with anonymous hate, reblog this for them.
- How to install
Simply copy the above code and paste it right after the <head> portion of the HTML coding on your blog. This is with the jQuery script included, so everything should be covered. Once you’ve done this, update and save, then exit your customize page.
Re-enter your customize page, and under “appearance” should be a button called “Enable Know Anon”, which may be on or off automatically, depending. Flip the switch to enable or disable it, then save.
- How to use
When you get anonymous hate or anon messages you find offensive, simply exit your Inbox, enter your Customize page, flip the switch to “on”, then save and exist. Re-enter your inbox, and any and all anonymous messages will be exposed with a URL, if they have one. Note that this includes everything, not just the hate. Another thing to note is that, once you expose anons in the inbox, you can’t un-expose them. Flipping the switch back to “off” does nothing.
Answer a message people thought was on anon, and gee, they’ll get a nasty little surprise, hmm? It’s better than a fake anonymous button because while you still can’t control who it exposes, you can control when to do so.
Remember though, that this isn’t the only way to stop anonymous hate. As always, there’s simply the “turn anonymous asks off” button. And thanks to the update from a few months ago, anons CAN be blocked.
That little hand right there? That’s the ignore button. It’s present on all asks sent, whether anon or otherwise. When you block an anon, you have the option to report them for spam or harassment, and it will permanently block them. It also blocks the IP address and computer, so that person can’t take advantage of extra accounts to continue sending you hate. It effectively wipes that person right out of your Tumblr life. They cannot contact your blog again, ever.
For the website that gives you the Know Anon code, with or without jQuery script, in case that causes trouble (most themes come with it pre-installed, but not all), go here.
[ Goodness, wow thank you very much for letting me know this existed! That was very considerate of you! ]
EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN GETTING LITTLE NO-LIFE SHITHEADS BOTHERING THEM.
Here you go. <3
Where was this yesterda
I know some of you need this….
come on guys reblog and help people stop getting anon hate.
- A: X
- B: Where I'm from.
- C: Where I would like to live.
- D: Favourite food.
- E: Religion.
- F: Sexual orientation.
- G: Single/taken.
- H: Favourite book.
- I: Eye colour.
- J: Favourite movie.
- K: Favourite TV show.
- L: Favourite band/singer.
- M: Random fact about me.
- N: Favorite day of the year.
- O: Favourite colour.
- P: If I have any pets; if so, their names.
- Q: What I'm listening to right now.
- R: Last movie I've watched.
- S: What's my ringtone.
- T: Favourite male character from a TV show.
- U: Favourite female character from a TV show.
- V: What my name means.
- W: Favourite superhero.
- X: Celebrity crush.
- Y: My birthday.
- Z: Ever self-harmed?
die from happines jjjjjjjjjfc what u want as a gift >< ?!
A couch potato…
Lol This is what happens when I get bored.